WiseMapping is a Java Web 2.0 application to create and share mind maps.
Posted by Thang Le Toan on 04 September 2016 02:03 PM
Some of the features worth mentioning:
- Add/Modify/Delete topics.
- Topcis Drag and Drop
- Change topics shapes.
- Change topic colors.
- Change topic fonts.
- Change topic border.
- Insert icons.
- Insert notes.
- Insert HTTP Links.
- Zoom In/ Zoom out.
- Auto saving
- History recovery
- Simple layout
- User’s Personal space of his own mind maps.
- Ability to invite others to view and/or collaborate with his own mind maps.
User Personal Space:
- User can create an account and modify account setting.
- User can create mind maps when created and have been shared with him.
- Maps displayed in order based on different categories
- Print mind maps.
- Import from Freemind 1.1
- Export Freemind, PDF, SVG, Image File
- Embeddable mind map viewer.
- Java Development Kit 6 or higher
- Languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Chinese, Italian
- Tested on the following Web Application containers.
- Tomcat 6 or higher
- Jetty 7 or higher
- Supported databases:
- Firefox 14 of higher
- Explorer 8 or higher
- LDAP Security Integration
- Fully based on REST Services